Twelve Reasons Why Men Cheat
There are many excuses as to why men cheat and there are an awful lot
of men that do cheat.
Lack of love, intimacy and sex is high on the list:
- Remoteness and lack of intimacy can be a strong catalyst to push a man into the arms of another woman
- Lack of sex or an unfulfilled sex life can
lead a man to look elsewhere and
- If a man is made to feel inadequate in the
bedroom he could look for a relationship with which he feels more comfortable.
Learn how to bring
love and intimacy back into a marriage
Another reason is problems with the marriage, sometimes problems that their spouse isn’t even aware
- Nag a man every time he walks through the door and he could go looking for a better reception.
- Neglect him not just sexually but also by failing to spend any time with him and you stand the risk that he will seek
- Boredom can leave your man sprinting for the door. The same routine day in day out, with no excitement and no change could
leave your husband searching for a more interesting life.
- Lack of common interests / leading relatively separate lives.
Learn more about common marriage
problems and how to fix them
There are a few totally selfish reasons for why men cheat driven through a spouse’s total lack of regard for their partner such
- The need for fulfilment when working away from home.
- The excitement of the chase.
- Lack of respect for their partner and their marriage.
- Cheating just because they can.
- Believing that there is nothing wrong with cheating.
More reasons for why men
cheat / How to catch a cheating
spouse / How to stop men from cheating