Stress, a Catalyst for Marriage Problems
We all know that stress is bad for our health but few recognise how marriage problems can be exacerbated
by stress. Marriage problems that were previously considered none existent can intensify to such a degree as to destroy the marriage as a result
Don’t let stress create problems in your marriage. It’s so easy to take stress out on your spouse at the end of a hard day and no ones denying
that you shouldn’t be able to lean on your partner in times of need but there is a stark difference between sharing your problems and actually
What kill’s a marriage is the related symptoms of stress. Continuing mood swings can be destructive, with health and marriage problems appearing out of thin air.
If you are stressed take a step back, open your eyes and take a look at your marriage problems from a whole new perspective. Look at the
destruction stress can cause, look at the negative impact your uncontrolled stress is having on your marriage.
To beat stress you first need to recognise it and accept it, then take action:
• Try and eliminate the reason for the added stress
• Consider lifestyle changes – exercise, diet, work habits
• Do more things you enjoy and that make you laugh
• Seek support from your spouse, family, friends, GP or counsellor
• Look at knew hobbies, something that will be fun
• Take a break
• Do something that you’ve always wanted to do
Banish marriage problems by reducing stress and learning to laugh again.